Apple iPhone SE price in the Philippines – The Apple iPhone SE is now on sale via Lazada Philippines. Early iPhone SE adopters can purchase the newest iPhone with a starting price of ₱24,999 for the 16 GB model.
Since its global launch, many Filipinos are already curious about how cheap will be the iPhone SE price here in the Philippines. Initially price at $399 in US for a contract-free unit, we also hope to have the same price range implemented here in PH. Although we are not yet expecting for an official iPhone SE release date until late April or early May 2016, other neighboring Asian countries like Singapore, Japan, and Hong Kong have started with shipments and in-store sales since March 31st.
Apple iPhone SE Price
If you can’t wait for the official iPhone SE launch here in the Philippines, affiliate merchants of Lazada PH are already offering the device starting from the cheapest price of ₱ 24,999 up to the most expensive price of ₱ 30,999. Take note that these are not the official iPhone SE prices once it’s sold officially here in the Philippines (prices are probably based on Singapore or Hong Kong rates), so we can expect them to lower down and stabilize in the coming months. You may purchase it via Lazada here.
- 4.0-inch LED IPS Retina display (1136 x 640 resolution @ 326 ppi)
- Apple A9 (64-bit) dual-core processor w/ M9 motion coprocessor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB / 64 GB Internal Storage
- 12 MP iSight camera w/ dual-tone LED flash
- 4K Video recording, Live Photos, 63 MP Panorama
- 1.2 MP Facetime HD camera w/ Retina flash
- Touch ID Fingerprint sensor
- LTE network, Nano SIM
- WiFi 802.11 a/c, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC (for Apple Pay)
- 1,642 mAh Li-Po battery (non-removable)
- iOS 9.3
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- 113 grams
- Silver, Gold, Space Gray, Rose Gold
We’ll let you know once we get the official iPhone SE price and release date here in the Philippines.