Globe, in a recent announcement, is now offering the very popular Xiaomi RedMi 1S under Globe Plan 499. For only less than ₱500 a month and a one-time ₱600 cash-out, you will get to own a powerful 4.7-inch quad-core smartphone plus a doubled amount of consumable load under Globe’s mySUPERPLAN.
In addition, Globe is also currently holding an online exclusive sale wherein if you apply online and submit your requirements within 24 hours, you will get to enjoy FREE exclusive accessories plus gift certificates aside from your Xiaomi RedMi 1S device. You check it out here to know more about the promo.
You might also want to read: Samsung Galaxy V Specs, Price in PH
Xiaomi RedMi 1S on Plan 499
Exclusively offered on Lazada, the Xiaomi RedMi 1S gained huge popularity among Filipinos ever since its formal introduction here in the Philippines few months ago because of its superb hardware specs, great device performance, and a very competitive price tag. The RedMi 1S is a great value smartphone powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, an Adreno 305 graphics and 1 GB of RAM. It has a vibrant and crisp 4.7-inch IPS LCD screen protected by a scratch-resistant Dragontrail glass.
Below is the full Xiaomi RedMi 1S specs for your consumption.
Xiaomi RedMi 1S full specs:
- 1.6 Ghz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8228 processor
- 4.7 inch IPS LCD display (720 x 1280 resolution @ 312 ppi)
- AGC Dragontrail glass protected
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8 MP autofocus back camera w/ LED flash
- 1080p @ 30 fps video recording
- 1.6 MP front camera (720p @ 30fps)
- Dual Standby / Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- 3G / HSPA+ / EDGE
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP / GPS with a-GPS, GLONASS / FM Radio
- USB-OTG ready
- 2,000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS (MIUI 5.0)
- 137 x 69 x 9.9 mm, 158 grams
- Colors: Black, Red, Metallic Gray/Blue, Green, Yellow
Currently, the Xiaomi RedMi 1S is retailed in Lazada with an official retail price of ₱5,599 pesos (factory unlocked). But if you prefer for a new postpaid line, Globe only lets you shell out ₱600 as one-time device cashout and ₱499 pesos monthly service fee with lock-in period of 24 months. To apply, just visit your nearest Globe store or apply online using their official website.