Torque has just released their newest and very first quad core Android phablet – the Torque Droidz Motion which will cost you for just Php 7,999 pesos. Last June, we’ve already spotted the Droidz Motion included in Torque’s latest flyer / price list and it’s good to know that it’s now finally joining the Torque Droidz Quad in different Torque outlets and kiosks nationwide this month.
The Torque Droidz Motion is a 5.0-inch qHD dual-SIM phablet running under Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Mediatek processor, 512 MB of RAM, and 4 GB of ROM which can be expanded via microSD for up to 32 GB. Camera-wise, it has an 8 megapixels autofocus back camera for capturing photos and 1080p videos but a VGA front camera for video calling. What even more interesting is that despite its low RAM, this phone can still almost every gaming apps smoothly – thanks to their built-in RAM-saving chip technology included in all of their Droidz series.
You might also want to read: Torque Droidz Drive+: A Call & Text Tablet for P3,999
Torque Droidz Motion
Here the full Torque Droidz Motion specs:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Mediatek MT6589 processor
- 5.0-inch qHD capacitive display (540 x 960 resolution @ 220 ppi)
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
- 8 MP autofocus rear-facing camera (w/ single LED flash)
- 0.3 MP VGA front-facing camera
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-band)
- 3G / HSPA+ connectivity
- FM Radio / Multimedia Player
- WiFi / WiFi Hotspot / Bluetooth / GPS with A-GPS support
- 3-Axis Gyro / Accelerometer / Proximity Sensor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2,200 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php 7,999 (Official SRP)
I’ll try to make a full review of the new Torque Droidz Motion once I found an actual review unit this the coming days so stay tuned for it. If already owned this device, don’t hesitate to share your own device experiences and impressions by leaving a comment below.