Starmobile Icon Specs & Price here in the Philippines. More and more budget quad-core Android phones are being released by our local phone brands and one of them is the Starmobile Icon, 4.5 inches dual-sim quad-core android Jelly Bean smartphone priced for only Php 7,990.
If you’ve been checking out the hardware specs of other recently released local quad-core phones, the Starmobile Icon specs is pretty much within the trend. It’s is powered by a standard 1.2 GHz quad-core snapdragon 8225Q processor with1 gigs of RAM and 4 gigs of built-in internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB. The main device’s screen is also protected with Dragontrail glass technology for superior protection again scratches and surface impacts. Comparing to other rival devices, it has almost the same specs as the Cherry Mobile Skyfire 2 except for the screen display size and the camera.
Another cool thing about the Starmobile Icon is its 8 megapixels rear-facing camera capable of capturing clear photos on the go. It’s got an LED flash with BSI (back-illuminated sensor) for improved low-light performance of the camera. The 5 MP front facing camera is also perfect for video calls and #selfie shots.
You might also want to read: Starmobile Knight Specs & Price, Now Available Nationwide
Starmobile Icon Specs
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 4.5 inches qHD IPS capacitive display w/ Dragontrail glass (540 x 960 resolution @ 245 ppi)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB Internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD slot
- 8 MP autofocus rear-facing camera with LED flash & BSI (for low light environment)
- 5 MP front-facing camera
- 3G / WiFi / WiFi Hotspot / Bluetooth / FM Radio / GPS with a-GPS support
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- 1,800 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Freebies: 4 GB microSD card, Jelly case
- Price: Php 7,990
The Starmobile Icon is now available nationwide in selected Starmobile outlets and kiosks in the country. If you happen to own this device, feel free to share your overall experience with the device by leaving a comment below.