Cherry Mobile has just unveiled today the Android tablet that’s definitely #theOne for all Juans (as their official flyer says). Introducing the Cherry Mobile Fusion Air, a super cheap Android Jelly Bean tablet priced at only Php 2,999 (announced official SRP).
The Cherry Mobile Fusion Air is indeed a major game changer in the local tablet market, at least here in the Philippines. With a very low price tag of below Php 3K, this entry level tablet will surely attract a great number of budget-conscious Filipinos who are aiming to own their very first tablet device. The CM Fusion Air is a 7” tablet powered by a 1 GHz single-core Mali-400 GPU, 512 MB of memory, 4 GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32 GB) and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
You might also want to read: Cherry Mobile Superion TV 2 Unveiled, Specs & Price
Cherry Mobile Fusion Air Specs
- 1 GHz single-core (ARM Mali-400 GPU) processor
- 7.0 inch WVGA capacitive display (800 x 480 resolution, 133 ppi) w/ 5-point multi-touch feature
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- VGA (0.3 MP) front-facing camera (no back camera)
- Wi-Fi (No SIM card slot) / microUSB / G-sensor / 3.5 mm headphone jack /
- 2,200 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 191 x 118.9 x 9.8 mm
- Available in two colors: Black or White
- Price: Php 2,999 (SRP)
Well, I must admit that the CM Fusion Air’s hardware specifications are not as impressive when you compared it to other popular and branded tablets out there but I must also say that it is the best tablet that you can possibly get for a low budget of Php 3K. If you intend to use for casual web browsing, playing games or as an ebook reader, then this tablet’s got your back.
Together with the CM Superion TV 2, The Cherry Mobile Fusion Air will be available in different CM outlets & kiosks nationwide starting next week.