Officially introduced last April, the dual-SIM Nokia Asha 210 budget phone has finally arrived in the Philippine shores with a suggested retail price of Php 3,390 only.
The Nokia Asha 210 was termed as the most social and expressive Asha yet. It is a budget friendly QWERTY smartphone which got all the basic functionalities and features needed by most regular cellphone users out there who prefer simple and user-friendly designed phones.
It has pretty standard 2.4 inches screen display (not a touchscreen) and 64 MB of internal storage expandable up to 32 GB via its microSD slot found at the back. As to be expected, the Asha 210 only supports 2G network (GPRS/EDGE) with dual-SIM, dual standby feature powered by Nokia’s Easy Swap technology for easier and faster network switch.
The Nokia Asha 210 is a social media friendly phone too. In fact, it is the very first Nokia phone to feature a dedicated WhatsApp launch bottom which enable users to use the popular mobile messaging application anytime with free lifetime subscription to the app. Facebook and Twitter are also directly integrated on the device so new tweets and status updates will be shown right on device’s homescreen. Capturing memorable moments won’t also be a problem thanks to it’s built-in 2 MP fixed-focus camera with up to 4x zoom.
Below are the full specs of the Nokia Asha 210.
Nokia Asha 210 Specs
- 2.4 inches QVGA TFT display (320×240 @ 167 ppi), up to 65K-color
- 64 MB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
- 32 MB of RAM
- 2 MP fixed-focus rear-facing camera (1600 x 1200 resolution)
- QCIF (176 x 144) video recording at 10fps
- Dual-SIM, Dual standby
- GPRS/EDGE (2G), WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, microUSB
- FM radio tuner
- Series 40 Asha OS
- 1,200mAh Li-Ion battery (up to 12 hours of talk time)
- Dimensions: 111.5 x 60 x 11.8 mm
- Weight: 97.3 grams
- Colors: Yellow, Black, White, Cyan, Magenta
- Price: Php 3,390
This device is available in five (5) different colors and can now be purchased in different Nokia stores and outlets nationwide. You may explore more about the Asha 210 on Nokia’s official website here.