Tired of long hours of video conversions just to watch and play your favorite movies and videos on your iDevice? Now, you can watch all your videos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with no video conversion required! Try this free app called FlexPlayer.
Flex Player, a FREE iOS app, is an easy to use video player app for that lets you play almost any video formats on your iPhone and iPad. It’s interface is very simple and straightforward (no additional settings required). It saves you a lot of time just to convert your video to play on your iDevice. With FlexPlayer, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone / iPad just to install a great video player app like VLC.
Here’s a little app description from iTunes Store:
– Universal application for your iPhone, iPad, and/or iPod Touch
– Supports many video formats
– Transfer videos from your Computer using iTunes File Sharing
– Use with media:connect for DLNA and UPnP streaming – media:connect is available for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Supported video quality:
Up to HD quality (1280 x 720 pixels) for QuickTime media files (mp4, mov, m4v)
Up to DV quality (720 x 576 pixels) for other media files (avi, divx, xvid, vob, …)
Supported file formats:
AVI, DivX, Xvid, VOB, MP4, MOV (plus many more)
How to Use Flex Player
1. First, install FlexPlayer on your iDevice. You can download it here.
2. Once done, connect your device to your Mac or PC and open iTunes. (iTunes is required to transfer videos to the FlexPlayer app. If don’t have iTunes, you can download it for free here.)
3. On iTunes’ left bar menu, select your device. Select the Apps tab at the top menu.
4. Scroll down until you get to the File Sharing section. Select FlexPlayer and start adding your videos by either (1) clicking the Add button at the bottom or just (2) drag and drop your videos from your computer to the FlexPlayer document interface.
5. When you open FlexPlayer on your iPhone or iPad, you should start seeing your uploaded videos like this:
That’s it! If you think this post is helpful, don’t forget to share it to your friends by clicking the share buttons below.