|iPhone Battery Drain Fix|
Are you experiencing iPhone 4S battery problems? Try this step by step tutorial on how to fix fast battery drain of your iPhone 4S or any iOS 5 devices.
The iPhone 4S is one of the best smart phones available today. But its greatness also entails a decent amount of power for it to sustain its amazing functions. Thus, a good battery life is essential for your iPhone to last a whole day of mobile activities like messaging, emails, music, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Since the official release of iPhone 4S and iOS 5, some first time users were complaining about the poor battery life of iPhone 4S which rapidly drains even on phone standby. Even I, myself, also noticed this battery issue when I first purchased my iPhone 4S. In addition, other users who upgraded their iDevices (iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch) to the latest iOS 5 have also been reporting the same problem.
Fix iPhone 4S Battery Drain Problem
This fix will only be done once. I recommend you to do this fix at night before you go to bed (you will know why based on the steps later on).
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset.
2. Among the list, select Reset All Settings.
Note: Doing step 2 will just reset your iPhone to its default settings. Your phone data and applications installed will still be there as it is. This step is very important since this will wipe any corrupted and unnecessary setting that causes extreme battery consumption. Just wait for your phone to finish the restart process then proceed with the usual phone setup.
Important!! During the setup, you must choose “Setup As New iPhone” and not “Restore”
3. After completing phone setup, DRAIN your phone battery until such time it voluntarily turns off itself.
Tip: Browse the internet or play your favorite game (like Temple Run) to help you drain your phone battery faster.
4. Once your phone battery is totally drained, CHARGE your iPhone overnight without unplugging your charger in between. This is the reason why it is recommended to do these steps during bedtime to avoid any phone activities and maximize the charging process. You can resume the succeeding steps when you wake up in the morning.
6. Once done, open Battery Doctor. On the bottom menu, select Tips. Follow the suggested tips to fully maximize your iPhone’s battery life.
7. You’re done.
After applying the steps mentioned above, you will definitely notice a great improvement on your iPhone battery life just like mine. Take note though that overall battery life still depends upon your actual usage. Therefore, don’t expect your iPhone to last the whole day if you always play Temple Run. :)
Tell me how it works on you. If you find this article helpful, don’t hesitate to share it to your friends by clicking the share buttons below.