Microsoft Office 2007 undoubtedly is one of the best document editing softwares in the market which offers a lot of useful tools to produce presentable and professional looking outputs. With the release of this new version of Microsoft Office, some were delighted about it but others, on the other hand, are confused and having a hard time adjusting with those new features offered by the program. One of most common complaints from users would be the new arrangement or set of menus and toolbars found in the upper portion of the software. For older versions of Microsoft Office, they all use the classic format for its menus and toolbars that is why if you have been using the previous versions of Office, you will probably have a difficulty locating those specific functions in the 2007 edition.
If you are having this kind of problem, then worry no more! We have here a great addon for Microsoft Office 2007 that will convert your new menus into the classic format just like those Microsoft Office 2003 and other previous versions.
- Easy to enable or disable the menus and toolbars.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Quickly find and execute the command that you need.
- Small file size: only 3.5 MB!
- The Menus tab can be shown on the left of Home tab, or shown as the last tab.
- Just press Alt-Q-Q, to use the familiar keyboard shortcuts to browse the whole menu.
- Faster startup and display!
- Download and install this software in less than a minute, show the menus and toolbars immediately!
Release Name: Addintools.Classic.Menu.for.Office.2007.v3.93.Incl.Keymaker-ROGUE
Size: 3.67 MB
Download and install this software to bring back the familiar menus and toolbars to Microsoft® Office 2007. The software allows you to work with Office 2007 as if it were Office 2003.