Did you know that you can browse the internet using only Window’s default CALCULATOR?? I’ve tried it for myself and it really works! Amazing, isn’t it? Here’s how you can start surfing the web using MS calculator:
- Open your MS Calculator. This is normally found in Start => All Programs => Accessories => Calculator.
- Open the help-window by pressing the F1 key.
- Click the top-left corner icon of the help window once (Standard is a Document with a Questionmark).
- Select Jump to URL-address.
- Type your address into the avaliable field, but remember to type http://, and not just www. (or equivalent).
- You’re DONE!
Truly amazing! Enjoy browsing!