- Click your Windows Start Button then select RUN. A dialogue box will appear after clicking it.
- Type “regedit” in the textbox. (without quotation marks)
- In the left side of the window, you will see a mini explorer. Click “CURRENT USER”
- Under Current User, click SOFTWARE, then YAHOO, then PAGER, then TEST
- Right click “new dword value”. Type “plural” (without quotations) as the name and 10 as the value. (Note: You can change the value depending on how many YM’s you want to open simultaneously. For example, if you want to run 10 messengers, then your value should be 10… 5 for 5 messengers, 3 for 3 messengers, so on and so forth)
- You can now run multiple yahoo messengers. Just click the icon program then you’re done!
Hope this post helped you.. Just post a comment if you are having a hard time setting up your multiple messengers. Enjoy! :D