Digg is a website made for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the internet, by submitting, voting for, and commenting on each others links and stories, in a social and democratic spirit. Voting submitted stories up and down is the cornerstone function of the site, and is respectively referred to as digging and burying. A sea of stories get submitted every day, but only the most digged ones appear on the front page.
How to add Digg to your Blogger posts? Follow these steps…
1. Make sure your blog is set to enable Post Pages and you are using the new Blogger, not the classic version
2. Go to the customization section of your blog, on the Template tab select Edit HTML
4. Put a check in Expand Widget Templates.
5. Search for
6. Paste this on the line directly before it:
7. Preview your template to make sure it looks right - the Digg icon should appear at the top right of all your posts. Hover your cursor over it and make sure the link URL matches your post URL.
8. If all looks well, click Save Template and then View your blog